- Property management, facilities operations & maintenance and janitorial.
- Technology programming, installation, implementation deployment and commissioning.
- Consumer services - Landscaping, Heating & Air Installation, Plumbing, Electrical and more.
- Commercial services - Janitorial, Maintenance, Landscaping.
- Retail and warehouse operations.
Curo is used by teams as small as 5 and enterprises with thousands of users.
You can add as many projects, locations, events or tasks as you want to manage with Curo.
You can manage your homeowner’s association or your hometown.
From managing Curo customers use the app for anything from simple clean up and punchlisting to environmental health & safety and human resources on-boarding.
You can use Curo all over the building, country or even world to coordinate and connect your team.
Yes, you can create recurring tasks like inspections, security walkthroughs, and maintenance with Curo.
Curo works on iOS, Android and Supported Browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 11
- Microsoft Edge: Latest stable version
- Mozilla Firefox: Latest stable version
- Google Chrome: Latest stable version
- Safari: Latest stable version
Our Enterprise edition can capture all your work and allow you to work even without internet access.
Yes, you can attach photos to prove the work is done right, and /videos to show how to do it right.
Your tasks are on your dashboard and you don’t need to worry about filtering out anyone else’s stuff.
You can be associated with as many organizations as you want. It doesn’t matter whether you’re an employee, contractor or hedge fund manager. On Curo, you can toggle between companies seamlessly on our desktop or mobile applications.
Yes, you will receive an email or push notification of the new task, change in priority or due time. You can control which actions in Curo will generate a notification.
Curo can hold as much content as you need.
Sure! You can bulk edit to make changes to all the service requests you want.
You can pay for Curo by credit, debit, ACH, Apply or Google pay. Enterprise accounts can be invoiced as well.
Yes, we do offer the option to pay monthly. The monthly rates are slightly higher than the rates for billing annually.
Any device that has a browswer or that can operat iOS or Android apps. Most of our customers use a laptop, table or iPhone or Android phone with cellular and/or wi-fi.